At SailingTrophies.com we strive to bring you the largest selection of beautiful sailing trophies and awards anywhere! We design and manufacture all of our pieces at our central U.S. location. Every year, thousands of our pieces are sent throughout the U.S. and hundreds more globally.
· Sailing Trophies Home
· Central Plasticworks Home
· All About Ordering
· About Our Pieces
· Our Crew
· Custom Awards
· Quantity Discounts
· Shipping Information
· Frequently Asked Questions
"We got the trophies and they look GREAT! Thank you - yet again, a job very well done." A.W., Bermuda
"...an enormous thank you for the trophy, it is absolutely perfect. I will be presenting the trophy (in my husband's honour) and I must say that you have really done him proud. Again a very big thank you." J.R., England
"We got'em. They are AWESOME!!!! Your company has done a wonderful job, we're very pleased. Thank you so much." L.M., Orlando, FL
Ordering From Us - It's Easy!
If you've never ordered from us before, we try to make the entire ordering/fulfillment process as easy as possible. We are very easy to work with and will be delighted to help you throughout your order.
Here are a few steps that will happen along the way:
1) We will need to know which pieces that you would like. If you need help in deciding, we'll work with you to get the perfect fit.
2) We will need the information that you would like on the awards. You can simply email or fax us a list or document. If you would like a logo/graphic/picture on your awards, we would need a PC file (jpeg, pdf, eps, or similar). You can attach it an email and send it over. Remember, the higher the quality, the better it will laser. If you can print it out with your printer and it comes out "fuzzy", it will laser the same way. We already have thousands of logos set-up in our files, so there is a chance that we may have yours ready to go.
3) We will need the rough layout that you were thinking of (a quick sketch or even a verbal idea over the phone is fine). We just need something to go by. If there is a specific font that you would like, just let us know. If we don't have the exact one, we should be able to get extremely close to it. The actual font can be emailed to us, if needed.
4) Mock-ups will be created according to your specifications and emailed to you for approval. If there are revisions/changes, we will update the mock-ups and resend them. Once everything looks good to proceed, we would need your written approval. This can simply be a "go ahead- looks good!" with an email.
5) We will then proceed with the lasering to complete your pieces.
6) Your order will be packaged well with an abundance of foam & packing peanuts, and then be sealed and ready for shipping.
7) We will process a shipping label for your order. A tracking number will be sent to your email and you will be able to track your shipment every step of the way.